Practice Supervisor Operations - Clinic - Sleep Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
120 E. Charnwood St.
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Practice Supervisor Operations - Clinic - Sleep Medicine Job in Tyler
Under the supervision of the Practice Manager/Administrator, the Practice Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision to the clinic by supervising the business operations and the clinic staff. Must demonstrate working knowledge of and familiarity with all applications associated with supervising a clinic(s) budget, ensuring data accuracy, preparing financial reports, handling complex customer service issues and maintaining provider/staff communications. Implements and enforces department policies and procedures. This position is responsible for, but not limited to, managing subordinate personnel. Provides administrative support to the Practice Administrator/Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication and reporting skills are necessary to communicate with all levels of staff, providers and management team of professionals and support staff.
- Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9, ICD10 and HCPCS coding and managed care concepts.
- Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills.
- Minimum two years clinic supervisory experience. Additional appropriate education and/or additional healthcare experience may be considered in lieu of supervisory experience.