Practice Mgmt Sys- EMR Trainer
CHRISTUS Health 909 Building-68611
909 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
The Practice Management System & EMR Trainer is responsible for providing training to CHRISTUS Physician Group team members.
1. Deliver training to Clinician and Administrative staff members.
2. Creation of training materials and job aids.
3. Perform training needs assessment and determines scope of training to be delivered.
4. Participate in practice management system and EMR planning, testing, application support and design and build.
5. Generates reports to meet business and operational needs.
6. Serve as frontline support to address system functionality questions and issues.
7. Follows the CHRISTUS Physician Group guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
8. Stays abreast of current healthcare trends and makes recommendations for technology and process improvements.
9. Maintains strict confidentiality.
10. Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
11. Maintains established CHRISTUS Physician Group policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
12. Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Physician Group's cultural diversity objectives.
13. Supports and adheres to CPG Service Guarantee.
14. Performs other related work as required.
Minimum five years of physician billing experience.
Candidate must possess the following: