The management of day-to-day operations of 2 or more clinic locations/service lines with a minimum of 6 providers, or leader for Healthpark location with less than 10 providers.
Customer service standards
Manages the daily operations for multiple clinics/departments. Accountable for monitoring revenue production and expense control, marketing, and facilities professional appearance. Supports customers service standards of excellence, resolves customer issues and concerns with support from Director/Vice President of Operations.
Responsible for all personnel activities:
Responsible for the completion and/or assistance with daily reconciliation processes. Reviews daily, weekly, monthly reports and reports trends to supervisor.
Responsible for the implementation of front-end processes. Reviews and researches all information on hold reports to complete the billing process. Resolves billing problems with patients and the CBO. Advises patients on payment procedures/processes to ensure payments are collected timely.
Oversees inventory management. Issues all check requests and purchase orders, reconciling orders received with original invoices. Approves payment of invoices within approval limits.
Prepares and implements budget and is involved in development of strategic plan for clinic(s). Compiles data and generates and maintains required records, reports and statistics as directed. Performs basic coding audits and reports results to supervisor.
Orchestrates monthly staff meetings with providers and staff. Keeps supervisor updated on outcome of meetings for resolution of issues.
Works with the Billing and Collection staff to maximize collections and to resolve unusual billing problems. Runs and reviews a weekly hold report then reports appropriately to supervisor trends and provides statistics for P.I.
- Performs coaching/counseling, performance evaluations and salary reviews with input from Physicians
- Approves and monitors the use of overtime
- Administers Policy/Procedure -- ensure all manuals are up-to-date and in each clinic(s)
- Coordinates and promotes staff development, quality services and mandatory in-services
- Provides input into hiring/firing, with Human Resources, Director, COO, ACNO
- Assesses personnel needs and justifies additional staff if appropriate and cost effective
10. Responsible for compliance with JCAHO standards and all other regulatory agency requirements including CLIA, TDH, OSHA, etc.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.