Practice Manager - Cardiology Clinic
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth Outpatient Pavilion
755 North 11th Street
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Practice Manager - Cardiology Clinic Job in Beaumont
This position is responsible for providing professional business management and financial administration of a physician practice. Must demonstrate an extensive working knowledge of and familiarity with all applications associated with managing a health care center. Responsible for daily management of one physician practice usually consisting of 1-2 providers and up to 4 FTEs
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Additional appropriate education may be substituted for one year of clinic management experience.
- Effective communication and prioritization of provider issues
- Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9 and HCPCS coding and medical group operations, as well as managed care concepts
- Ability to recognize and communicate variances in key practice indicators
- Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills
- Normal office environment.
- Occasional evening or weekend work
- Minimum of two years of clinic management experience preferred
- Two years of experience in diversified positions within a medical practice with at least one year in a supervisory position