Physician Recruiter II
CHRISTUS Health 909 Building-68611
613 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physician Recruiter II Job in Corpus Christi
The Physician Recruiter serves as a liaison between the organization and the medical staff for the purpose of maintaining service line production, gaining service line growth, and recruiting physicians to the regional service area. The liaison uses communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills to maintain and establish positive relationships with the medical staff in the community and outlying areas. The liaison works to indentify and facilitate resolution of areas of concern for the physicians with Administration and Service Line Directors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or related field required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position.
- Ability to travel and work in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of HCIS a plus
- Minimum of three years' experience in physician relations, marketing or sales required