Physician Recruiter II
CHRISTUS Health 909 Building-68611
909 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
1. Seeks resolution to physician's issues or concerns in a timely manner by providing reporting any issues identified by physicians or physician offices to appropriate hospital personnel and by following-up with the physician (usually within 48 hours).
2. Uses system and CSMHS resources to identify and prioritize physicians for targeted marketing.
3. Develops an annual action plan for reaching targeted physicians, with assistance from the Marketing Director, and assists with the development of the Marketing department's business plan.
4. Achieves quarterly targets as determined by approved business plan and documents activity by maintaining logs of contacts, calls, issues reported, and any other applicable information. Also tracks referrals and admissions for targeted physicians, and reports monthly to Administrative Team.
5. Provides bi-weekly summary of any significant physician issues to the Administrative Team.
6. Provides bi-weekly summary of physician contacts and progress with recruitment of approved specialties.
7. Remains knowledgeable of services offered by the hospital, targeted areas of growth, key service lines, and physician volume, including legislation, policies or events that may impact physician practices.
8. Identifies physician recruitment opportunities and works with Regional Administration, CHRISTUS Provider Network, and contracted recruiters to place physicians in identified practices to meet community need.
9. Serves as Program Administrator for EA Health ED Physician Compensation Program.
10. Coordinates the monthly Physician Advisory Group.
11. Coordinate and administer the annual Physician Satisfaction Survey and report results of survey to Administration and Medical Staff.
12. Plans physician related events, such as Doctor's Day, CME events, health fairs, etc.
13. Provides technical support to the physicians for Order Facilitator/Schedule Maximizer and works with the vendor to maintain the system and resolve issues.14. Assists with establishing and meeting the annual physician liaison budget.