Physician Assistant - Trauma Center
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physician Assistant - Trauma Center Job in Corpus Christi
Under the direction of a physician, provides health care services to patients. Obtains detailed history and performs physical examinations. Performs or orders X-rays, electrocardiograms, laboratory tests and other diagnostic procedures, and interprets results. Administers such therapeutic procedures as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care. Instructs patients on prescribed therapeutic regimens, home care and health maintenance. Maintains required records and writes progress notes on patient charts as to status, treatments and procedures. With appropriate training, may be designated as a physician's assistant in a medical specialty.Apply Now Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool
- Advanced Nursing Degree required/Master's Degree required.
- Experience in specialty area.
- Experience in both clinical and management areas required.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and market services. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer, team, and interdepartmental orientation based on CQI principals.
- Current Texas State Advanced Practice Nurse license
- CPR-(American Heart Association)
- South NICU -- NRP within 90 days of hire/transfer date.