Provides therapy services per appropriate discipline (Physical, Occupational, or Speech Language Pathology) to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with follow-up and discharge planning. Will assist the Director/Manager in direct oversight of daily patient care operations in inpatient and/or outpatient areas of the department. Will provide staff support, staff development, ensure appropriate patient care assignments, and assist in ensuring appropriate staffing patterns for caseload. This position will constitute approximately 60% patient care/40% administrative duty.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from an accredited college/University in the area of Physical Therapy is required. OR
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate of Occupational Therapy degree from an accredited college/University in the area of Occupational Therapy is required. OR
- Master's degree from an accredited college/University in the area of Speech Language Pathology is required.
- Minimum of five years experience in direct patient care is required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a multi-discipline treating setting for familiarity with all disciplines.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist by the State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners of Texas required. OR
- Licensed as a Occupational Therapist by the State Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners of Texas required. OR
- Licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist by the State Board of Examiners for Speech Language Pathology and Audiology of Texas and must be certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association required.
- CPR certification is required.