This is a PRN position. Provides Physical Therapy Services to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with the follow-up and discharge planning. Actively assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development, department operations and Performance Improvement activities. Assists with supervising and coordinating the Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistant student programs. In addition, supervises Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants, Rehab Technicians, and Volunteers.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or entry level Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Physical Therapy is required.
- All modalities/equipment used by a Physical Therapist as outlined by the Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Texas Executive Council of Physical and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening, each year thereafter as an employee