Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
Organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs to restore function, prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of a body part, and helps patients reach maximum performance levels. Plans therapy involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, etc. Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment, and prosthetic and orthotic devices. Evaluates, records and reports on patient progress.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Knowledgeable of the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and the Guide to Physical Therapy Practice. Excellent communication skills
- New graduates accepted; experience preferred
- Current license by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy Examiners
- CPR (American Heart Association)
Per Diem As Needed