Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
Share This Job On
Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy Job in San Antonio
Provides Physical Therapy Services to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with the follow-up and discharge planning. Actively assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development, department operations and Performance Improvement activities. Assists with supervising and coordinating the Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistant student programs. In addition, supervises Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants, Rehab Technicians, and Volunteers.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or entry level Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Physical Therapy is required.
- All modalities/equipment used by a Physical Therapist as outlined by the Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Texas Executive Council of Physical and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening, each year thereafter as an employee.