Apply Now Physical Therapist- FT Atlanta Job in Atlanta
Provides physical therapy services. Evaluates patients, sets goals, plans programs and treats patients according to the physician's orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel; assumes responsibility for physical therapy charges; participates in educational programs, follows all CHRISTUS St. Michael and departmental policy and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable.
- Maintain current registration license in Texas and provide the hospital with a copy. Maintain BCLS certification.
*Sign on Eligible*
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org