Organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs to restore function, prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of a body part, and helps patients reach maximum performance levels. Plans therapy involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, etc. Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment, and prosthetic and orthotic devices. Evaluates, records and reports on patient progress. Weekend schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy prefered
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable.
- Maintain current registration license in Texas and provide the hospital with a copy.
- Maintain BCLS certification.