Pharmacy Technician II Certified - Longview - PRN Job in Longview
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
- · Required: 18 years old; High School diploma, or equivalent.
- · Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of practice required.
- · Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- · ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40 hours); or meet minimum State requirement. Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting or Retail setting.
- · CPHT License in State of practice
- · CPHT NATL
- · 3-5 years pharmacy technician experience preferred
Per Diem As Needed
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Olivia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-276-4257.