Pharmacy Tech PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Pharmacy Tech PRN Job in Tyler
Pharmacy technicians assist pharmacists in preparing and distributing drugs, maintaining the drug inventory and maintenance of records. Pharmacy technicians work only under the supervision of a registered pharmacist. They do not perform duties that can legally be performed only by a registered pharmacist.
This is a PRN position.
- Procures and distributes drug orders per physician request, pharmacist request and prearranged work assignment according to established policies, procedures and protocols, and within specified time frame.
- Maintains adequate stock of medications and supplies according to established policies, procedures and protocols.
- Contributes to the effective operation of the department.
- Participates in the quality improvement activities of the department.
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One-year pharmacy technician experience preferred, but not required