Apply Now Pharmacy Tech - PRN Job in Alexandria
The Pharmacy Technician shall provide assistance to the pharmacist while under direct supervision. Responsibilities include filling Pyxis machines, unit dose carts, floorstock requests, new orders from labels generated and crash cart trays; admitting, transferring and discharging patient drugs and IVs; keying patient charges; delivering drugs and supplies; prepackaging unit dose drugs; managing drug and supply inventory; clerical duties; IV preparation.
· Computer skills beneficial.
· One year experience preferred. Hospital experience desired.
Licenses, Registrations or Certifications
· Pharmacy Tech I: No certification. Permit by the Louisiana Board of Pharmacy.
· Pharmacy Tech II: Certified by the Louisiana Board of Pharmacy in good standing.
· Pharmacy Tech III: Certified by the Louisiana Board of Pharmacy in good standing & IV Competent
Per Diem As Needed