Pharmacy Tech II - Pharmacy - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- Required: 18 years old; High School diploma, or equivalent
- Registered pharmacy technician in the state of practice required.
- Certified pharmacy technician preferred.
- ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40 hours); or meet minimum State requirement. Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting or Retail setting.
- 3-5 years pharmacy technician experience preferred.
- Meet all criteria of Pharmacy Technician I.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
Per Diem as Needed