Pharmacy Team Lead
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Pharmacy Team Lead Job in San Antonio
Pharmacy Team Lead is in charge of coordinating and improving the efficiency of the day to day pharmacy operations in general or in a specific area assigned. Pharmacy Team Lead assists in orientation, scheduling, training, evaluating, and assessing the competency of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. Team Lead also develops pharmacy practice policies and procedures related to the operation of the pharmacy in coordination with Management, including checklists for handoff communications between shifts, job assignments and duties as requested by the Director of Pharmacy. Additionally, pharmacy Team Lead assists and supports the Director of Pharmacy and serves as preceptor for pharmacy students and residents.
- B.S. Pharmacy or Pharm.D. Degree Required.
- ASHP accredited pharmacy practice residency preferred.
- Minimum of (3) years previous experience in hospital pharmacy preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Texas Pharmacy license is required.
- ACPE Sterile Process and Aseptic Skill Certification required.