Pharmacy Manager- Pharmacy
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Pharmacy Manager- Pharmacy Job in Corpus Christi
The Pharmacy Manager will manage the day to day activities within the department to include daily fulfillment operations, clinical operations, regulatory compliance, business literacy and committee involvement.
- Graduate from an accredited Pharmacy Program.
- Knowledge of contemporary hospital/clinical practice and service.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with general hospital operations and regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of computers (word processing etc.), technology, and automation systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact constructively with supervisors, peers, and support personnel.
- Ability to define departmental or program problems/needs and associated solutions.
- Ability to integrate clinical and distributive pharmacy services with quality improvement, teaching, research, and professional development activities.
- Teaching and precepting skills and expertise in experiential training. Project and change management skills.
- Personal leadership qualities and business acumen essential to operate effectively within the institution and advance the profession and practice of pharmacy.
- Clinical, operational, and administrative experience 5-7 years in a hospital setting.
- Pharmacy leadership experience required, with formal leadership training or supervisory experience preferred.
- Completion of ASHP accredited PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice preferred
- Pharmacist License from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy, (RPh)