CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS SRH New Braunfels Hos-31700
600 N Union Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Share This Job On
Apply Now Pharmacist PRN Job in New Braunfels
Clinical Pharmacists have operational and clinical responsibilities for patients in their assigned areas and they are based in either the central pharmacy or in decentralized patient care areas. Besides reviewing and entering orders for their patients, clinical pharmacists are involved with providing drug information, assisting with patient safety and quality improvement initiatives, preparing medications, performing the final check of drug products prepared by pharmacy technicians, and facilitating timely delivery of medications. Clinical Pharmacists also serve as preceptors for pharmacy students and residents. In addition, they contribute to Pharmacy literature through articles, poster presentations and case reports.
- B.S. Pharmacy or Pharm.D Degree Required.
- ASHP accredited pharmacy practice residency preferred.
- Previous expereince in hospital pharmacy preferred
- Texas Pharmacy license is required
- ACPE Sterile Process and Aseptic Skill Certification required within 90 days of hire date.