CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances HealthPark Canton
18780 Interstate 20
Canton, TX 75103
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Personal Trainer Job in Canton
Personal Trainer provides customized fitness programs that include education and guidance on the cardiovascular exercise and resistance training, with general advice on proper food intake and supplementation.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- General computer skills, use of software to clock time and education training.
- The ability to work with age-specific, multi-level populations.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition, anatomy, fitness, basic nutrition
- Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining department policy and training protocols to various individual needs
- Some experience as personal trainer is preferred.
- Basic experience with equipment: cardiovascular, resistance training and free weight equipment.
- The ability to adapt training protocols to various individual’s needs.
C.Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Industry recognized Certification: Bachelors or Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Biomechanics or Exercise Science overrides certifications requirement.
- Certification from one of the following agencies: NACE, COOPER INSTITUTE, ACSM, NSCA, or AFFA
- BLS Certification: Basic Life Support
Per Diem As Needed