Coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance improvement (PI) programs are developed and managed using a data driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives. Assures that organization-wide PI initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness; participates in organizational strategic planning and provides leadership for PI policy development;
- A Bachelor's degree required;
- A Master's degree preferred, in Business Administration (MBA) or Healthcare Administration (MHA) or Industrial Engineering
- Lean trained
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required;
- High personal, ethical, and professional conduct.
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to serve as productive member and leader of team;
- Ability to develop and present complex concepts to large audiences;
- Excellent computer skills, including word-processing, MS Excel, database, graphics, and other relevant software.
- Two (2) years prior experience in a performance or organizational improvement role; clinical or healthcare environment preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness implementing a performance improvement process that leads to positive and measurable impacts on the hospital system.
- Professional experience collaborating with essential business partners and a track record of successfully managing professional relationships, finding common ground, and building commitment around a shared agenda with all levels of Associates
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification preferred.