Performance Improvement Engineer I
CHRISTUS System Office
Business Development/Strategic Planning
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Performance Improvement Engineer I Job in Irving
The Performance Improvement Engineer will guide and implement efforts to ensure that performance improvement (PI) programs are developed and managed using a data driven focus which sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates with teams, work groups, projects, and activities designed to improve operational performance and processes.
- Researches opportunities for performance improvement, establishes plans, and coordinates teams in achieving performance improvement for the assigned area of responsibility.
- Manages multiple projects and can work at various levels of the organization in both a clinic and inpatient environment.
- Can manage large scale projects through the entire project life cycle. Has breadth of knowledge to acquire data, convert to information, draw action plans and coach departments to their targets.
- Bachelor's Degree, Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge of project management and change management.
- Able to work in both clinic and hospital environment.
- Proficient Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Minitab
- Highly accurate, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, maintain confidentiality, multi task oriented, and exhibit excellent judgment and problem solving skills.
- 0-3 years' experience in designing and carrying out performance improvement plans.
- LEAN and/or Six Sigma Training