Under the supervision of the Executive and Regional Director of Performance Improvement, the Performance Improvement Analyst I is responsible for supporting the organization's performance improvement needs by implementing data management, reporting, and analytic solutions. The individual will participate in gathering business needs, documenting requirements, identifying data sources and data elements, developing performance improvement components, and delivering solutions. The individual will also be involved in data and report interpretations and the design and implementation of dashboards, scorecards, and interactive reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Services or related fields, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in database and programming.
- 2-4 years of in-depth experience in the Structured Query Language (SQL) or demonstrated work performed.
- Advanced Microsoft applications; specifically, Word and Excel. Must be able to present complex data in meaningful methods.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Ability to adjust to and implement change; ability to analyze problems and identify solutions. Ability to multi-task and work as a team member.