Peer Counselor (WIC)
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
San Antonio, TX 78240
Share This Job On
Apply Now Peer Counselor (WIC) Job in San Antonio
The WIC peer counselor will provide breastfeeding information and support to pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women on the WIC program. They will role model, counsel, and teach breastfeeding techniques and provide support on a one-to-one basis as well as in class/group setting in the WIC clinic.
- Must be able to read and be able to write legibly.
- Complete the State of Texas Health and Human Services Commission breastfeeding training program successfully.
- Must have successfully breastfed or expressed breastmilk for at least one baby.
- Must be or have been a WIC Participant.
- Must possess a valid Class C TX Driver's License.