Payroll Service Specialist
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Health Corp Services-68700
919 Hidden Ridge Dr.
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Payroll Service Specialist Job in Irving
Ensure accurate and timely data transfers from Client and Client vendors to ADP Comprehensive Outsourcing Services (COS) according to the production schedule. Review and analyze vendor-provided documents and reports. Research issues and provide recommendations for resolution/correction related to payroll processing activities and outputs (checks, reports, files).MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Payroll Manager in day-to-day data collection, preparation and export of pay data files to ADP in accordance with the timelines outlined in the production scheduled.
- Review, file and maintain vendor payroll reports.
- Assist with auditing vendor payroll reports.
- If applicable, review and sign off on employee time submissions for transmission to ADP, as directed by the Payroll Manager.
- Work with ADP COS Payroll Team as needed to research and respond to escalated employee inquiries.
- Assist with payroll related internal Client communications.
- Work with internal departments in troubleshooting payroll related inquiries.
- Assist Payroll Manager with the development and maintenance of internal client policy documentation relative to payroll processing.
- College degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent experience in computerized payroll functions
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated Interpersonal skills)
- Above average computer literacy e.g. EXCEL, WORD, and various ADP application
- 3+ years of payroll and accounting experience
- Experience with coordinating and monitoring payroll processing functions or vendors performing these functions.
- FPC certification preferred