CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Payroll Manager Job in Irving
Transfers from Client and Client vendors to ADP Comprehensive Outsourcing Services (COS). Reviews and analyzes vendor-provided documents and reports in order to ensure accuracy and timeliness in all payroll-related activities. Researches issues and provide recommendations for resolution/ related to payroll processing activities and outputs (checks, reports, files).
- Trains and manages the Payroll team in a manner that promotes accurate, timely payroll submissions to ADP and a high level of consistent, professional customer service to all Leadership and Associates.Develops and maintains internal client policy documentation relative to payroll processing.
- Manages the data collection, preparation and export of pay data files to ADP in accordance with the timelines outlined in the production schedule. Troubleshoots and resolves vendor file issues ensuring accurate data submission for biweekly payroll schedule.
- Prepares and submits for approval the biweekly payroll funding.
- Reviews and audits vendor payroll reports ensuring accurate and timely recordkeeping. Works with both internal and external auditors ensuring compliance with all Corporate policies and procedures.
- Works with ADP COS Payroll Team as needed to research and respond to escalated employee inquiries.
- Creates and disseminates payroll related internal communications to leadership.
- Work with internal departments in troubleshooting payroll related inquiries.
- Monitors the MCL queue ensuring that all tickets relating to Payroll are responded to within the specified time parameters.
- Works with Benefits and Accounting ensuring all payroll process runs seamlessly and all reports needed for their respective departments are received in a timely basis.
- Manages all activities in a professional and courteous manner. Promotes teamwork and collaboration amongst team members on a daily basis and fosters a positive work environment.
- College degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent experience in computerized payroll functions
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated Interpersonal skills
- Above average computer literacy e.g. EXCEL, WORD, and various ADP applications
- 7+ years of payroll and accounting experience
- Experience with coordinating and monitoring payroll processing functions or vendors performing these functions.
- CPP certification