Patient Representative II - Clinic - Sleep Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
TMFHS TYR Sleep Center-38003
120 E. Charnwood St.
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Representative II - Clinic - Sleep Medicine Job in Tyler
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. May assist with various duties within the business office. Verifies insurance benefits and assists with referrals. May prepare checks for deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer one year work experience, preferably in a medical office setting.
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable.
- Word processing and computer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well.
- Must be very organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy environment.
- Professional medical records documentation and writing skills preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Ability to type 40 wpm preferred.