Apply Now Patient Financial Representative Senior-Admitting Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
Performs all functions related to the timely follow-up and collection of third party patient accounts, in accordance with State and Federal rules and regulations and facility policy and procedure.
· High school graduate or equivalent required.
· College degree preferred.
· Outstanding customer service skills required.
· Outstanding attention to detail required.
· Minimum of five (5) years Customer Service experience required.
· Minimum of three (3) years Patient Registration experience highly preferred.
· Prior collections experience preferred.