8AM - 5PM
Patient Financial Representative Senior
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Sulphur Springs Medical Plaza I
105 Medical Plaza
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Financial Representative Senior Job in Sulphur Springs
This position is responsible for contacting patients before discharge for all financial obligations by the patients. This position reviews applications for financial assistance and can assist in screening patients for Medicaid and Indigent Care, etc. Provides estimated quotes as requested and negotiates prompt pay discounts and makes payment arrangements on high dollar deductibles and co-pays. Answers incoming calls from patients, physician offices and other sources related to financial questions. Work all self-pay accounts for payment and refers to supervisor for medical necessity review with ordering physician.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years insurance experience
- 2-3 years of Clerical Experience
- Accuracy in typing and knowledge of computers and internet service.
- Fax Machine and Multi-line Telephone
- Self-motivated and directed, dependable, with strong organizational skills, excellent customer service skills. Pleasant, friendly profession voice. Strong prioritization & problem solving skills