Patient Experience Program Manager Service Excellence FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Experience Program Manager Service Excellence FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
The Patient Experience Program Manager contributes to the quality and safety of health care delivery. This position will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer for the Clinician Group on planning and implementing strategies to enhance our patient and family experience in the ambulatory clinics. This position is responsible for advancing the healthcare system by providing education, coaching, and training as deemed necessary for the improvement of the patient experience.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent required. Graduate of an accredited Baccalaureate program in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Social Work, or Business Administration preferred
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Current New Mexico RN license or current Compact state license if applicable (only with nursing background). Certified Professional in Patient Experience preferred.
- Positive demeanor, must be a role model in customer service excellence, and have crucial conversation skills to drive change
- Excellent verbal, telephone, and written communication skills
- Able to communicate with diverse and multicultural population.
- Team facilitation and project manager skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to motivate and influence the work of others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with accountability for deadlines
- Must demonstrate ability to effectively problem solve and make independent decisions
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite applications, customer surveys, as well as in tracking and trending measurement results
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two years of process / performance improvement preferably in a healthcare setting.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Director of Service Excellence
-Direct Reports: None
- Bloodborne pathogen A
Works in a clean, well-lighted, ventilated smoke-free environment.
Fifty percent of time will be spent walking/coaching in clinical areas to drive practice change. Subject to stressful professional relationships. Working hours vary, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies. May be required to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 50 lbs.