Paramedic - Emergency Room - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital-Alice-25600
2500 E. Main St
Alice, TX 78332
Share This Job On
Apply Now Paramedic - Emergency Room - PRN Job in Alice
The Paramedic is a certified and/or licensed paramedic and is part of the Emergency Department patient care team who collaboratively works in a complementary and assistive role with nursing. The Paramedic performs a variety of RN delegated tasks under the supervision of the Registered Nurse. He/she assists the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance with training, competence and skill. He/she is knowledgeable of and follows all hospital policies and procedures. Consistently assists the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, adequately stocked and safe patient environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two to three years' experience in a doctor's office or other ambulatory health care setting.
- Certified EMT -- P (Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic)
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- CPI required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- PALS within 18 months of hire/transfer date