Paramedic - CHRISTUS EMS
2201 S. Mobberly Ave.
Longview, TX 75602
Share This Job On
Apply Now Paramedic - CHRISTUS EMS Job in Longview
As a CHRISTUS EMS Paramedic, you will accompany your EMT partner on emergency prehospital and inter-facility requests for service. Under the direction of a Physician Medical Director; renders emergency prehospital care to include, but not limited to: patient assessment, care for the critically ill or injured, bandaging and splinting, oxygen administration, intravenous line insertion, ECG monitoring and 12-Lead ECG interpretation, medication administration, ventilation support up to an including endotracheal intubation. Assists in lifting and moving patients onto EMS stretchers and transitioning into and out of the ambulance. Provides or obtains summary patient report to or from physician(s) and nursing personnel.
Experience: 1-2 years. Education: High School Diploma and EMT-P Certification or Licensed Paramedic required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred; and completion of approved EMT-Paramedic training.
Minimum of one year of experience in EMT-P duties and responsibilities, preferred.
- Must never have been fined, excluded from, or have had any restitution obligations from a federal health care program, or any governing agencies overseeing the operations of Champion EMS.
- Must possess and keep a current Texas EMT-P license
- Class C Texas Driver's license
- CPR certification
- At hire, or after Champion designated period of time, must have and keep current ACLS,
PALS, BTLS, and EVOC certifications.