Paramedic - CHRISTUS EMS
2201 S. Mobberly Ave.
Longview, TX 75602
Share This Job On
Apply Now Paramedic - CHRISTUS EMS Job in Longview
The EMT-Paramedic is responsible for administering appropriate emergency medical treatment to people who have been injured in accidents or have other medical conditions. Must be able to operate an advanced life support ambulance to administer care. Routinely assist with the inspection of the ambulance and related equipment to ensure proper operation and sanitary cleanliness.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred; and completion of approved EMT-Paramedic training.
Minimum of one year of experience in EMT-P duties and responsibilities, preferred.
- Must never have been fined, excluded from, or have had any restitution obligations from a federal health care program, or any governing agencies overseeing the operations of Champion EMS.
- Must possess and keep a current Texas EMT-P license
- Class C Texas Driver's license
- CPR certification
- At hire, or after Champion designated period of time, must have and keep current ACLS,
PALS, BTLS, and EVOC certifications.