PACS Systems Analyst I FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now PACS Systems Analyst I FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
The Systems Analyst I is expected to configure and provide fundamental functional and technical support for the specified set of applications to a variety of business and clinical users. This position collaborates with the user community to resolve technical problems and application performance issues as well as support optimization and enhancement efforts. This entails customer-centric workflow and technical knowledge as well as contribution to the analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation, and implementation activities of assigned applications. The position will assist with analysis and timely resolution of problems within the software applications, and provide support for maintenance and upgrades.
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in a relevant field preferred
An advanced Information Systems or Business degree will be considered an asset. Information system training preferred
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: If supporting Epic, Proficient or Certified status in one supported module required within 6 months of start date.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work through conflicting demands leveraging critical thinking and decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Organizational and time management skills; ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools, and assigned applications and technologies preferred.
Four (4) years of experience in an information technology discipline, or healthcare operations including any clinical department, medical records, patient access, or revenue cycle.
Relevant bachelor degree may substitute for (4) years of relevant experience.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Assigned to a Manager of Information Systems
The position provides support in a 24/7 environment which will include rotating on-call support duties during off hours, weekends and holidays. May be required to travel to perform duties. May be required to work outside of normal working hours during on-call rotation or during significant outages or due to project demands. May be required to work long hours during critical problems or due to project demands.
Bloodborne Pathogen: A
General office setting with exposure to computer room environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift and transfer objects typically not in excess of 50 lbs. Extended use of video display terminal and keyboard utilizing sound ergonomic principals.