Orthopedic Care Coordinator-Beaumont Bone & Joint
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS SETX Beaumont Bone and Joint Institute Beaumont
3650 Laurel Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77707
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Orthopedic Care Coordinator-Beaumont Bone & Joint Job in Beaumont
Serves as a communicating and service link among CHRISTUS Health, the CHRISTUS Orthopedic Specialty Center, and community physicians within the market area for the orthopedic service line. The primary role of the Care Coordinator is to develop and maintain strong relationships with physicians to build loyalty, drive physician engagement and strengthen the orthopedic hospital-physician relationship, drive orthopedic service line growth, and to increase understanding of the orthopedic health care needs of the community. The relationship development function will focus on problem solving and enhancing relationships, managing service needs and collaborating with key clinical areas to ensure that all physicians are informed about orthopedic service offerings. The Care Coordinator will use strategies, techniques and tools to engage and communicate to physicians and their office staff to enhance orthopedic service line growth all in compliance with applicable regulations.
- BS/BA Degree preferred in Marketing, Public Relations or health care clinical field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalent software programs.
- Ability to communicate with physicians, patients and staff in a professional, friendly manner.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and able to multitask.
- Customer service focused.
- Able to travel around market area.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales or marketing, with health care or orthopedic experience preferred.
- Proven effective working relationships with physicians.
- Proven leadership experience including managing of resources.
- Demonstrated success in relationship building.