CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS SRH New Braunfels Hos-31700
600 N Union Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Share This Job On
Apply Now OR Coordinator/Scheduler Job in New Braunfels
OR Coordinator/Scheduler facilitates a welcome and easy access to the facility and is responsible for establishing an encounter for any patient who meets the guidelines for hospital service. OR Coordinator/Scheduler ensures that all data entry is accurate including demographic and financial information for each account. OR Coordinator/Scheduler is responsible for the successful financial outcome of all patient services. OR Coordinator/Scheduler communicates directly with patients and families, physicians, and nurses. This position requires professional appearance, behavior, and good communication skills. OR Coordinator/Scheduler requires dependability, flexibility, and teamwork.
This advanced level position is designed to promote the demonstrated knowledge and competency of OR Coordinator/Scheduler to demonstrated ability to use good judgment in making independent decisions to resolve customer issues in all routine operations.A. Education/Skills
- High school diploma preferred or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred with emphasis in health/business related field. Successful completion of the core educational curriculum "Excellence at the Front End" required within one year of employment.
- Surgical background preferred.
- Two years of experience in hospital setting or a comparable position preferred.
- Current LPN license, preferred.
- BLS certification required.