CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Office Coordinator Job in Beaumont
Join the team at the hospital that was voted "Best Hospital and Best Workplace" by the readers of the Beaumont Enterprise.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for secretarial and clerical duties for Quality department. Works with a high level of confidential information. Orders supplies; prepares reports; types memos/letters as directed including transcribing medical staff and quality meeting minutes. Performs secretarial duties, and communicates with all levels of Hospital Management and Medical Staff. Maintains time records in Kronos. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College, secretarial or business school preparation preferred.
- Typing 50-60 wpm.
- Demonstrated knowledge of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Four to five years related experience required.
- College courses and/or degree will be considered in lieu of experience.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- Word processing and personal computer competency preferred.
- Experience in graphics, spreadsheets, and data entry preferred.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!