Perform routine clerical duties such as data entry, filing, and word processing as assigned. Receives visitors and answers calls to receive incoming messages and gives general information.
- Performs general secretarial duties to include:
- Processing mail
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Coordinating meetings
- Transcribe minutes.
- Serve as a receptionist to the department.
- Provide exceptional professional and courteous service to all internal and external customers.
- Assist in maintaining the daily operation of the Department.
- Assists in data analysis and reports trends to management as needed.
- Works with little supervision with ability to use critical thinking skills and utilize own judgment in making decisions.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other department specific programs
- One year clerical experience, preferably in the medical field.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications