This is a PRN position. Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy programs in a variety of sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to their handicaps. Teaches patient skills and techniques required for participation in activities. Studies and evaluates patient's reactions to the program and prepares progress reports. A. Education/Skills
- Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Occupational Therapy is required.
- All modalities/equipment used by an Occupational Therapy Assistant as outlined by the Texas Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Licensed as an Occupational Therapist by the State Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners of Texas.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening, each year thereafter as an employee