Occupational Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-South-25300
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Share This Job On
Apply Now Occupational Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy programs in a variety of sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to their handicaps. Teaches patient skills and techniques required for participation in activities. Studies and evaluates patient's reactions to the program and prepares progress reports.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Occupational Therapy; Bachelors degree required
- Knowledgable of the American Occupational Therapy Association Code of Ethics and the Guide to Occupational Therapy Practice.
- Excellent communication skills
- New graduates accepted; experience preferred
- Current license by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy Examiners
- CPR - American Heart Association