Occupational Therapist -Outpatient Rehab
CHRISTUS St Michael
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
ALT St Michael Rehab Hospital-15200
2400 St Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Occupational Therapist -Outpatient Rehab Job in Texarkana
Provides occupational therapy services. Evaluates patients, sets goals, plans programs and treats patients according to the physician's orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel, assumes responsibility for occupational charges; participates in educational programs; follow all CHRISTUS St. Michael and departmental policy and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable.
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy program.
- Maintains current licensure/registration/certification and provides the hospital with proof of indicated requirements. BCLS certification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.