CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Occupational Therapist Job in San Antonio
Provides Occupational Therapy Services to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with the follow-up and discharge planning. Actively assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development, department operations and Performance Improvement activities. Assists with supervising and coordinating the Occupational Therapy and Occupational Therapy Assistant Student programs. In addition, supervises Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants, Rehab Technicians, and Volunteers.
- Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Occupational Therapy is required.
- All modalities/equipment used by an Occupational Therapy Assistant as outlined by the Texas Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- Experience in the NICU and at least 3 to 5 years in a pediatric hospital setting
- Licensed as an Occupational Therapist by the State Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners of Texas.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening, each year thereafter as an employee.