Provides assistance and support to physicians and other medical providers in assessing, planning, and providing patient care. Must have completed advanced education and training in the diagnosis and management of common medical conditions and chronic illnesses. Provides care in a specialty area such as surgery, cardiology, orthopedics, etc.
- Advanced Nursing Degree required/Master's Degree required.
- Experience in specialty area.
- Experience in both clinical and management areas required.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and market services. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer, team, and interdepartmental orientation based on CQI principals.
- Current Texas State Advanced Practice Nurse license
- CPR-(American Heart Association)
- South NICU -- NRP within 90 days of hire/transfer date.