The RN Nurse Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of nursing practice and operations for assigned medical/surgical areas at CHRISTUS St. Patrick Hospital. The RN Nurse Manager affects departmental outcomes through interpretation, implementation, and evaluation of hospital and departmental philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures. Facilitates intra and interdepartmental communication and collaboration to promote excellence in patient care, patient experience and patient outcomes. Effectively manages utilization of staff and material resources so that the most therapeutically effective patient care is provided in a safe and cost effective manner. Promotes the professional development of patient care and administrative support staff assigned for areas.
- Bachelors' degree in Nursing (BSN) required. Graduate of a school of nursing is required
- 3+ years of progressive nursing leadership
- Current RN Licensure to proactice nursing in the state of Louisiana
- American Heart Association CPR BLS
- Nationally Recognized Specialty Certification Preferred