Nuclear Medicine Technologist Lead Job in Tyler
This position will administer radiopharmaceuticals and operate gamma cameras to produce accurate diagnostic studies. Willingly assist physicians in some therapeutic treatments. Performs all related miscellaneous task associated with the nuclear medicine department such as hot lab, quality control, record keeping, monitoring for contamination, etc. Willingly assist in other areas of the radiology department when available in a friendly and helpful manner. Works with management to help create policies and procedures in accordance with state rules and regulations. Participates in radioactive material license inspections and works closely with management as the leader in the nuclear medicine lab.
- Current ARRT, (R)(N) or CNMT
- Current TX CMRT
- Current BCLS Card - American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Tech program or AAS Degree in Nuclear Medicine
- 1-3 years verifiable, general Nuclear Medicine specific experience and Radiology Technology experience, preferred
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of Nuclear Medicine & image distribution equipment. General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible