Apply Now Nuclear Medicine Tech - Radiology - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
Prepare radioactive isotopes for administration to patients in accordance with physician's orders. Operate scintillation detection equipment to measure isotope concentrations and scanners to record visual representations of the isotope concentrations in specific body areas of the patients. Perform laboratory tests on body specimens. Compute results of laboratory tests. Maintains records of tests conducted, test results, and disposition of isotopes and body products containing isotopes.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate from an accredited program in Nuclear Medicine Technology or Radiologic Technology.
- Clinical nuclear medicine experience in hospital setting preferred.
- Thyroid therapy experience preferred.
- Current Medical Radiologic Technologist license through the Texas Medical Board (MRT-TMB)
- Nuclear Medicine Certification through ARRT (ARRT-N) or NMTCB (CNMT-NMTCB)
- CPR – (American Heart Association)
- Prefer current registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Per Diem As Needed