Nuclear Medicine Tech - Radiology - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital-Alice-25600
2500 E. Main St
Alice, TX 78332
Share This Job On
Apply Now Nuclear Medicine Tech - Radiology - PRN Job in Alice
Prepare radioactive isotopes for administration to patients in accordance with physician's orders. Operate scintillation detection equipment to measure isotope concentrations and scanners to record visual representations of the isotope concentrations in specific body areas of the patients. Perform laboratory tests on body specimens. Compute results of laboratory tests. Maintains records of tests conducted, test results, and disposition of isotopes and body products containing isotopes.
- Graduate from an accredited program in Nuclear Medicine Technology or Radiologic Technology.
- Clinical nuclear medicine experience in hospital setting preferred.
- Thyroid therapy experience preferred.
- Current Medical Radiologic Technologist license through the Texas Medical Board (MRT-TMB)
- Nuclear Medicine Certification through ARRT (ARRT-N) or NMTCB (CNMT-NMTCB)
- CPR -- (American Heart Association)
- Prefer current registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)