Varies, some weekends
Nuclear Medicine Tech - Nuclear Medicine - Cardiology
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
1327 Troup Hwy
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Nuclear Medicine Tech - Nuclear Medicine - Cardiology Job in Tyler
- Performs high quality procedures in accordance with all State, organization & department policies and protocols.
- Verifies patient ID & physician's written order for appropriateness & clinical history.
- Gathers relevant information from patient, patient's representative and/or patient's medical records regarding the patient's medical history.
- Documents relevant lab values, previous imaging procedures, and any previous surgery.
- Communicates with the patient and/or family the explanation of the procedure, length of the procedure and will answer any questions or concerns related to the procedure.
- Responsible for patient safety & education relevant to the procedure.
- Practices & delivers high levels of customer satisfaction & service in all areas.
- Responsible for safety, security & quality control of pharmaceuticals and/or contrast media.
- Assists physicians with procedures where appropriate.
- ARRT, (R)(N)
- Graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Technology program or AAS Degree in Nuclear Medicine
- 1 -- 3 years verifiable, Nuclear Medicine specific experience
- Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc)
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of Nuclear Medicine & image distribution equipment. General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible