**Now Hiring - Walk-In Interviews for Registered Nurses available on Thursday October 3rd, 10th, 24th, and 31st from 10am-4pm- No interviews available on the 17th- CHRISTUS St. Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now **Now Hiring - Walk-In Interviews for Registered Nurses available on Thursday October 3rd, 10th, 24th, and 31st from 10am-4pm- No interviews available on the 17th- CHRISTUS St. Michael Job in Texarkana
- Location: CHRISTUS St.Michael Hospital 2500 St.Michael Drive Texarkana, TX 75503
- Time: Every Thursday 10am-4pm
- Please use the main entrance of the hospital. Upon arrival please use the hallway to the left past the information desk. Human Resources will be the first office with a window on your left.
- Ask for the HR Recuitment Team to be connected with a hiring manager
- Bring a copy of your resume
- Complete application online
- Looking for Full-time and PRN
- For more information please contact Kelsi Ayres at email@example.com or (903) 614-2154
The staff Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and other health care team members. In addition, the staff RN contributes to the management of the unit by monitoring unit activities and developing staff.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS Certification.
- One year prior nursing experience preferred
We have been serving the community of Texarkana for over 100 years and we would like to find compassionate nurses who want to continue our legacy.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Michael Family!